- romantic novels, which include short and long series romance novels
in which sensuality may constitute a strong element in the romance.
- romantic novels released as individual titles.
- romantic novels in which sensuality does not play an active role in
the story telling or an inspirational message of personal religious
faith is conveyed as a major element of the plot and not used as a plot
device or a subplot. This may
include historical or contemporary settings.
- novels that have a strong romantic element throughout. This includes
- romantic novels with any time setting that contain elements such as
time-travel, angels or other mystical/paranormal themes or set in the
reserves the right to return all entries and fees if the minimum entry
number for each category (7) is not received. Entrants will be contacted
to see if they wish to place their entry in another category before
entries are returned.